Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 2013 Kit Calendar


Hello :)
Have you worked with your January 2013 Paper Posies kit yet?
It's fabulous!


One of my favorite all-time projects to make is a calendar. So, I was thrilled to see a calendar as January's altered project! From the January kit, I used the cardstock, patterned paper, transparent overlays, bling, and thickers to decorate the cover:


For the January page, icy blue patterned paper will be a great background for my favorite January photo. I added on the overlays (love these!) and some pearls. By placing a thin strip of the striped patterned paper between the January and days of the week on the calenar page, it pulls both sides together.

Shemaine decorated her January page, too. I love how she cut the postcard from the patterned paper and put the bling in the center of the snowflakes.


It's not too late to decorate your calendar! We are only a few days into January and you still have the whole year ahead of you. I'll be using the Paper Posies kits each month to add to the calendar. Join me! I'd love to see your projects using the calendar or the kits. Post them in the Paper Posies gallery or link them up here in the comment section.

--Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment