Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August Challenge

Hello Paper Posies friends! We took a little time off during the summer with challenges, but we're back this month with something fun for you. ;) Hopefully you all are receiving your amazing August kits about now packed full with Basic Grey goodness! If not, they'll be arriving any day now. Woohoo!

I'm a huge fan of using sketches when I scrapbook, so I thought it would be fun to do a sketch challenge this month. Liz Chedester has a fun sketch site, called The Scrappiest that I enjoy following and she agreed to let us use one of her fabulous sketches this month! I chose Sketch 127:


I presented it to the DT last month, including our two guest designers, Amy and Lisa and here's our takes on the sketch, using the August '11 Paper Posies kit:

From guest DT, Lisa Spiegel:


From guest DT, Amy Wheeler:


From Michele:


From Patty:


From me:



Isn't it fun to see how everyone interprets a sketch? I love how every one is different, whether they've flipped it, turned it or adjusted it for their photos.

So, you challenge is to use this sketch! Post it or link us to your take on this challenge on the challenge thread on the MB and you'll have a chance to win a fun Paper Posies prize! You have one month - until September 9th. :)

I can't wait to see YOUR take on the sketch! Have fun!

MaryAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment