Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hi Paper Posies friends! I hope you all have received the June kit - it's a fun, summer kit and I hope you are having a great time creating summertime projects with it!

I have a few projects to share with you today using this kit. This first one I'm proud of because I got so many photos on a ONE page layout and it works! What do you think?



This next one highlights the great sticker sheet with all sorts of labels and accents that was included in the kit. I decided to add a few little ink splots on it when I was finished and pushed a little too hard.... and ended up with the ink spray at the bottom. Oh well, I'm trying to be okay with how it turned out. :)



And finally - a Father's Day card for my Dad. Gotta get this baby in the mail TODAY so it gets to him on time! A fun little trick... the "dad" letters are actually the yellow Pink Paislee foam letters included in the kit, but I inked them with some dark brown distress ink to give them a different look.



(side note: I got the idea for the design of this card from the Elle's Studio blog, loved the use of tags and the slanted focus. :) There's inspiration everywhere!)

Okay, that's it! Let's see what you've been creating with this kit. Come over to the Paper Posies Gallery and load up your creations!

MaryAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment