Saturday, April 30, 2011

Layout Share !!!


Hello Paper Posies Fans Patty here, to share a quick layout with you. Have you ordered your May kit yet?? Well here’s another reason on why you should get it. Every time I get new kits, I try to figure out how I can “BOY UP” my extremely girly papers, I love. This kit is no exception; it’s like jumping in a Spring Garden!!! For us girls this is AWESOME.  A couple weekends ago we took my son to his first air show. I couldn’t wait to scrap the pictures. So who said Air Show pictures can’t be scrapped with polka dot airplanes!!!



I used my silhouette die cut machine to add some fun patterned planes. I loved the sticker from the Jillibean Cardstock Stickers (in the May kit) saying “Let your dreams take flight”. With that, I cut out some more butterflies <<< there my favorite.  
So there it is a happy spring boy page that puts a smile on my face. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Can you believe MAY is just around the corner?

~Patty~

1 comment:

  1. I always have a problem with "boying" up designs. I'm the only girl in our family, so I always need boy stuff! Thanks for the great idea.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete