Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Challenge March 14th

Hello! Melanie here bringing you this week's challenge.
Michele always includes a fun alterable item in our kits.
My challenge to you this week . . .
use an element from your alterable item
on a layout or a card.

Here are a few examples of how I used
the house shapes from the March kit
on my layouts:
Be sure to upload your projects to the Paper Posies gallery by midnight March 20th! One winner who participates in the March challenges will get an awesome pack of goodies!

And please join us for our LIVE CHAT this Friday the 18th 10am PST. I'll be hosting . . . and doing a giveaway! :)

2 comments:

  1. Does the cover of a mini album count??? I'm planning on doing something with this, so this could be my chance to stop procrastinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ileana--that is completely fine! Can't wait to see what you do :)

    ReplyDelete