Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Challenge (Week Feb.14-20)

Happy Valentine’s Day
from everyone here at Paper Posies.

Patty here and I’m bringing you another weekly challenge. I’m so glad to do this week, because it’s the week of LOVE. One of my favorite layouts I made this month with the February Paper Posies kit has to be this one.

I love this layout because instead of doing normal life story journaling, I used a song that describes the wonderful relationship I have with my husband.
So my challenge to for you ... Make any size LAYOUT of a loved one using a song that may describe your relationship. It could be your mom, kids, or even a best friend. Remember, use a Paper Posies kit - and ANY past Paper Posies kit is fine.
*Post your Project or a Link to your Project in the challenge thread by midnight, Sunday, Feb. 20th.
Can't wait to see what you come up with.
*Patty*

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout, Patty! The ribbon banners are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your challenge, Patty. I may do it, but I don't have a paper poisie kit to use. :(

    ReplyDelete