Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekly Challenge (Week of January 3-8)

Happy New Year from everyone at Paper Posies. I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful New Year’s weekend. I’m so excited to be posting the first challenge for 2011!!! As you all know I’m one of the new Design Team Members here at Paper Posies and I cannot express to you enough how fun it is getting to know you all.
For this week’s challenge I wanted to focus on 2011 GOALS/RESOULUTIONS. I try not to make impossible goals, but ones I know with a little effort I can accomplish. Here’s a little File Card Mini Book I made with some 2011 Goals using the January 2011 PP Kit. I’m sure most of you have already received or ordered your amazing January 2011 Paper Posies Kit; here’s an idea of what to do with those left over scraps you might have.

So my challenge to for you ... Make a LAYOUT, MINI BOOK, or ALTERED ITEM with your 2011 GOALS or RESOULUTIONS you might have. If you haven't received your January kit, that's okay - use any Paper Posies kit.
*Post your Project or a Link to your Project in the challenge thread by midnight, Sunday, Jan. 9th.
Can't wait to see what you come up with.
~Patty~

1 comment: