Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekly Challenge {Week of January 17th}

This weeks challenge is all about YOU! To be more specific, about becoming a better you. There is always something we can work on to make better about ourselves. So this week I want you to create a layout about becoming a better you! This will be a series of 4 weeks, the final challenge coming in April. (Make a list of things you want to make better and we will be working on those over the next 3 months. You can even incorporate this into your yearly resolutions or goals.)

Here's what I came up with using a photo of me at the beach....my favorite place to think and reflect on life.



Use your January Paper Posies Kit or any other Paper Posies Kit you have on hand. Post your challenge image in the gallery before the evening of January 23rd and then link it to this thread over in the forums. I hope you'll take on this challenge with me this year. I'm looking forward to becoming a better me, I hope you are too!

~Sonda

No comments:

Post a Comment