Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekly Challenge! 12/13 - 12/19/2010

Hi everyone. I'm bringing you this week's challenge. And it's a little predictable, considering the season. Hope you all don't mind. :) On my mind right now is Christmas cards and my math final. Since I couldn't figure out how to incorporate math into scrapbooking (I'm sure that I could have, but honestly it just seems wrong...). I decided to make my challenge all about making cards.

I have three examples to show you, using the December Paper Posies kit:




All three used most of the same papers from the kit, but with each one, I made it a different size and used different embellishments. So, my challenge to you is this:


Make at least TWO cards. Make each of them a different size or shape (I really want to make a circle card!). If you haven't received your December kit, that's okay - use any Paper Posies kit and make any kind of card for any occasion!


Load up your cards to the gallery and/or think us to them on the challenge thread by next Sunday, December 19th.



Have fun!

1 comment: