Sunday, November 21, 2010

December Sneak Peek #2

Yesterday I left you with some pretty fun sneaks...and today is no different! I'm back and have even more to share with you. Remember the presents paper? How about cutting them out and using them in layers with some pop dots.....I can't wait to show you the full reveal of this!

This second peek is from Michele. She did such a great job with the snowflake sticker placement and those cute little buttons below. Her son is such a cutie patootie too! ;) I have this sudden urge to bake some Christmas sugar cookies!

So what are you looking forward to the most in this kit?? Be sure leave a comment below. I'll be drawing one random person for a special prize! And guess what....yep, another peek coming at you tomorrow! WOOOOHOOOO!!

~Sonda

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the snowflakes and the tree stick pins! I have so many Christmas pics to scrap . . . this kit will be perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowflakes! Looking forward to the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am most looking forward to those cutest-ever red letters!! :o)

    ReplyDelete