Monday, October 11, 2010

New weekly challenge 10/11/10

Hello everyone! I'm bringing you this weeks challenge. :)

Last month I challenged you to use cardstock and only one piece of patterned paper.... so can you guess what this months challenge might be? I want you to create a layout using ONLY patterned paper - and NO cardstock! It can be done, I promise. Get creative in putting your patterned papers together. Look for light prints when you need a journaling block or paper to back a photo. It's a lot of fun to do and I think you'll enjoy the chance to use up all the gorgeous patterned paper that's coordinated so well in our Paper Posies kits.

Need an example or two? Look in the DT gallery - you'll see several uses of it. Here are a few from this month:

From me:


From our guest designer, Mou Saha:



From Shemaine:



Now, go have busy with patterned paper and show us what you can do! Use any Paper Posies kit and upload your layout in the Paper Posies gallery and/or link us to it in the challenge forum.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment