Monday, October 4, 2010

Neighborly Gifts Challenge - Week of Oct 4th

Hi Everyone!!
It's Monday and that means it's time for another weekly challenge! WOOOHOOO! This week I want to challenge you to create something besides a layout. Grab your favorite Paper Posies Kit and let's get started!

Create a gift for someone special in your life! This could be a neighbor who helped you by mowing your lawn, your pastor, your friend, your mom, your sister, a co-worker...whoever it is make it special. These "cookie bags" that I created are for some dear friends of ours in North Carolina.

My husband and I had the pleasure of photographing their wedding last June. We miss them a lot so I thought I would create a special gift to let them know we were thinking of them. You may also be wondering what to do with that WIDE, green, leather ribbon that was included in your October kit. Cut it up! You don't have to leave it plain. Get creative! I traced some circles, stamped on top with a permanent ink (STAZON works best), stitched across and then cut the circle out.





What are you waiting for?? Get your favorite Paper Posies Kit out and get creative! You have until October 10th to upload your creations to the Gallery. Have fun! I'm looking forward to seeing your Neighborly Gifts! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment