Monday, October 11, 2010

More Inspiration Using Your October Kit

I hope that you are all enjoying the lovely fall weather! I apologize that I'm late in sharing this post - I had it started and then forgot to post it. Opps!

I hope that you enjoy all the goodies your October kit contains! Of course I absolutely LOVE every last item in the kit (otherwise they wouldn't be in there!), but I have to say that I'm especially fond of the Bo Bunny wraps and the Maya Road posies. They're soooooo beautiful!

Now, without further adieu, here is another beautiful layout created by our talented Shemaine Smith:



Come on over to our message board (www.paperposies.ning.com) and share what YOU'RE doing with YOUR October kit. Don't forget, we have a new challenge every Monday and live chat every Friday (10am PST). We'd love to have you join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment