Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Favorites Challenge - Week of 10/25

Fall is in full swing here in North Idaho - the leaves are all changing color, it's been freezing at night, we put the teapot on everyday for hot chocolate or my favorite mint tea, it's almost Halloween, I'm wearing long sleeves and sweaters, rain-rain-rain with snow in the forecast - yep, it's autumn time!

Since I'm feeling in a really autumn-ish mood, I thought a Fall Favorites challenge would be in order. Sooooo, scrap your favorite things about Fall! No, I haven't done a sample myself yet (I know, I know - I've been busy scrapping for November's reveal), but I'm thinking some pics of my favorite cup with hot chocolate and piled high with whip cream, the pumpkin/scarecrows on the front porch, a pile of my favorite sweaters... something along those lines with some journaling of course. We'll see how it goes. :) Feel free to put your twist on this challenge however you desire!

Have fun and happy autumn!

**In order to be elibigle for the Paper Posies October Prize Packet, submit your creations to the gallery (www.paperposies.ning.com) by next Sunday night. Feel free to use any Paper Posies kit!**

No comments:

Post a Comment