Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Winners, Winners, Winners - (yes, times 3)

Have you ever had that feeling that you're forgetting something but you're not quite sure what it is? Well, I have! I forgot to draw winners for our June challenges, July challenges, and Tombow team up. So, today is the day for 3 winners to be drawn! With a little help from Random.org, I'd like to present the names of 3 lucky ladies who have been chosen to receive Paper Posies PRIZES!!!!!!

Winner of June Challenges: ILEANA G.

Winner of July Challenges: AMIE H.

Winner of Tombow Team Up Goodies: CONNIE I. (Okie Mom of Three)

Congratulations, ladies! Thanks for playing along in the past month's challenges and leaving comments on our blog! :) You'll be receiving your PACKET of goodies with your August kit!

2 comments:

  1. congrats, ladies! ;)
    enjoy your goodies

    Benita

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I'm sooo surprised! thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete