Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What are you doing with your July PP kit?

I'm just dropping in really quick to share another page I did with the July Paper Posies kit... I haven't decided if my favorite part of this kit is the OA papers or the Paperie Chipboard letters. Both I love, but I mostly love how all the products work together so wonderfully!

I printed out some 2x3 pictures I took with my iphone of a quick dh and I took to Chicago a couple of months ago. I LOVE Chicago! The whole "memories" theme of the paper and tags worked perfectly for accenting this page too. And since the trip was about seeing a concert, I covered one of the chipboard tickets in patterned paper to use as a journaling tag :)




So what layouts or projects are YOU using the July kit on? Stop on by the Paper Posies forum and gallery and share them with us!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout as always, MaryAnn! Thanks for sharing. I love your journaling tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute layout Mary Ann! your work is always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete