Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Getting to Know July Guest Designer, Benita Lundgren

Please join me in welcoming July's Guest Designer, Benita! It has been a pleasure to have her join us this month in sharing some of her lovely work with us! How gorgeous is this layout!!


You can see more of Benita's designs and the rest of the fabulous Design Team in the Paper Posies Design Team Gallery. Go see what these girls have been up to this past month. ;)

Hi everyone,
My name is Benita Lundgren and I live in Sweden with my childhood sweetheart and a bunch of furbabies.
I am home fulltime due to a disability and that means lots of time to scrap. I started with cardmaking 4 years ago and shortly after that I tried layouts and altering and I love it all. I love making cards and layouts in different shapes. I was so happy when Michele asked me to be Guest designer for Paper Posies. Thank you so much for this opportunity.




Thanks again for joining us, Benita, and sharing your talent with us!

Stay tuned for more inspiration from Benita (and other DT members) using July's kit!

3 comments:

  1. Benita--your projects are amazing! Great work with the kit this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved all your work Benita! so glad you got to be the guest designer! how fun for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much, ladies. I am so happy and honored;)

    ReplyDelete