Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Add On - Reserve Your's Now!

The month, I am offering an Add On. It will be $11.00 and will ship FREE with your May kit. It includes the following items:

*KI Memories Glitter Borders (from the Sweet Life Collection)
*Prima Ameruse Flowers (6 per package, pastel colors of pink, purple, orange, tan, magenta, and aqua)
*Prima Pearl Swirls with Miniature Roses (light pink)

I apogize that I don't have a picture to show you, but the items won't be arriving until tomorrow. All items will coordinate beautifully with the main May kit. Please send me an email at info@paperposies.com to reserve your add on. This is first come, first served and very limited quantities

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked up all the goodies in the add-on and they are gorgeous!!!! can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete