Monday, April 19, 2010

Sketch Challenge by April Guest Designer, Julie Bonner (Week of 4/19)

I am SOOOO excited to bring you this weeks' challenge by April Guest Designer and amazing sketch artist, Julie Bonner! She creative this beautiful sketch exclusively for Paper Posies:


Here's her sample to go along with the challenge:






I hope that you can all join in this month's challenge. Please join us over on our NEW message board: www.paperposies.ning.com Feel free to use any Paper Posies kit(s) for this challenge. Challenge goes through Sunday night, April 25th.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I love this sketch, so I had to try it! Don't have a Paper Posies kit though. I think I'll have to get one and try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my layout: http://sweetpiecesbyme.blogspot.com/2010/04/paper-posies-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete