Monday, March 1, 2010

"My Story" Challenge (Me Challenges Series)

This week's challenge is part of the "Me Challenges" Series that I'm focusing on this year. You know, so WE'RE in our scrapbooks too! The challenge is to focus your layout on your MY STORY! Since we just had Valentine's Day, I focused my My Story on how DH and I met and fell in love. Please don't limit yourself to this if you have other ideas. Your MY STORY may be a relationship with someone else, a hurdle overcome in your life, etc. It just has to be about YOU!



Please feel free to use ANY Paper Posies kits and have your submission(s) to the Paper Posies gallery by Sunday, March 7th, 11:59 PST to be eligible to win a FABULOUS Paper Posies prize packet! (You may access the gallery/message board via the website: www.paperposies.com)

Have FUN and I can't wait to see your MY STORIES!

1 comment:

  1. I have the perfect picture for this!! Oh, I hope to get to it AND finish my last ME challenge :)

    ReplyDelete