Thursday, February 25, 2010

March Kit reveal!

March's kit went live today and we just know it's going to put you in the mood to scrap those Spring pages!



Here's what Paper Posie's owner Michele had to say about this month's kit:

Happy spring! Working with this kit has really brought on the spring fever for me early this year. I want it to be here NOW! We’ve seen the sun several times the past week and the boys and I have ventured out for some evening walks without freezing too badly, so I have high hopes that it’ll be here soon. I havehad so much fun picking out this kit and finding all these brand new, springtime, FUN goodies! I hope that you all enjoy it as much as I have.

- Michele, Paper Posies Owner

We look forward to seeing what you create with this months kit so be sure to visit our message board and gallery to upload your projects! Come be a part of our Paper Posies community! We've got some exciting things ahead to better connect our members so stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think this kit could get any prettier if you tried. Another home run with this amazing kit!

    ReplyDelete