Monday, February 8, 2010

Getting to know February's Guest Designer...

Please join me in welcoming February's Guest Designer!

Hello! My name is Pamela Young, and am thrilled and honored to be guest designing for Paper Posies!


I absolutely LOVE scrapbooking. It is a way of life for me. :) It is my therapy and my peace. I have been scrapbooking for about 9 years and card-making for 8 years. I have just added altering and digital/hybrid scrapbooking to what I do this past year. I love making home d├ęcor. My style keeps evolving. I love to try new things. I also tend to stick with my favorite techniques and designs. If I find something I love, I tend to use it a lot. :) I have been published in several different magazines (Cards, Creating Keepsakes, Memory Makers, Scrapbooks and Cards Today, Scrapbooks Etc, and Scrapbook Trends). I keep an updated blog at http://pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/.


I am currently living in Colorado, and I am a SAHM to two wild boys, ages 6 and 4, and a baby girl who is almost 1. They grow up so fast. I am enjoying life right now, even though it can get a bit chaotic. :) I have a wonderful husband who is supportive of my crafting obsession. We have been married for 9 years. Family plays a big part in my life.




Favorite trimmer: I don't really have a favorite...I just use my old fiskars and it works just fine for me. :)

Favorite Scrapbooking Tool: My Paper Piercer


Favorite Ink: Spray Ink: Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels


Favorite Photo Developer: Me. :) I print all my own photos.

Favorite Scrapbook Magazine: Really it changes a lot, even from month to month, but Scrapbook Trends seems to be pretty constant.

Favorite Patterned Paper: My Little Shoebox, Websters Pages

Favorite Cardstock: American Crafts

Favorite Thing I've Created: Oh I have many favorites...too many to list.

New scrapbooking goodie/trend:

Scrapbooking Style: I am not sure I have a style that can be defined as anything but "Pamela's style".

Why I Love Scrapbooking: I love that the artist in me comes out to play in a way that also records my stories and the photos and memories that I don't want to forget.

Best Organizational Tip: Clean up after you are done. :) (I am HORRIBLE at this!)

Stay tuned... I will be posting some more inspiration from Pamela!

2 comments:

  1. Pamela--it is fun to know more about you. I love seeing all of your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I loved your layouts this month! Thanks for sharing your work with us!

    ReplyDelete