Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Only 3 More Days... CHA, Here We Come!

Only 3 more days until DH and I leave for CHA. I am sooooooooooooooooo excited to see all the YUMMY, BRAND NEW, HOT scrappy goodness IN PERSON! I've been looking forward to this for a year. Yes, a year! We have been planning to go for what seems like forever and now it's finally almost here. STAY TUNED to the MB and BLOG because you'd better believe I'm going to keep you all in the loop!!! I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that I'll get to take pictures and then I'll post some sneaks for you all. Also stay tuned because there's going to be some giveaways. WOOO-HOOO for some goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to read more about me prattling on about going to CHA, come on over to the Message Board. We'd love to have you all rant and rave with the rest of us about all the NEW STUFF that YOU'RE going to see in your next several kits!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment