Tuesday, January 26, 2010

'ME' in One Word Challenge

This year, for the weeks that I host the challenge, we're going to focus on ourselves! If your scrapbooks are anything like mine, they're mostly about everyone else! This year, it's time to focus a little more on us - our loves, dislikes, accomplishments, highlights, beliefs... We are going to leave a legacy that includes something about US!

So to start off the new year, your challenge is to create a layout about yourself, using ONE WORD to describe yourself. It's the 'ME in One Word Challenge.'

I'm so sorry, but my layout is 1000 miles away sitting, picture untaken, on my scrapping table. I'll try to describe to you my take on this challenge: The word I chose to describe myself was "Perfectionist." I included a small picture of myself, but a huge journaling block about why I chose the one word I did to describe myself.

Have fun with this challenge, but remember, make the focus on YOU!

Use any Paper Posies kit and complete the challenge by next Sunday night, January 31st to be eligible for the Paper Posies Prize Packet! Come on over to the MB and post your layouts there. Who knows, maybe you're layout will be featured on our blog!!!

1 comment:

  1. loved the challenge and mine is done and uploaded;) I really enjoy the challenges you ladies come up with. Thanks
    Nita

    ReplyDelete