Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CHA fun!

Hey girls, Shemaine here...I'm hi-jacking the blog while Michele is at CHA ordering up some yummy stuff for future kits today. It was so great to meet Michele and her hubby. They are just the cutest couple ever. See for yourself.
At the Slice booth getting their pic with the Slice they won. Personally I'd take the scooter over the Slice but only because I already have one.

Can I just tell you all that Jesse has some serious luck mojo goin on! I mean seriously, not only did he win a Slice but 2 design cartridges and since he was so lucky I asked him to rub my ticket for the eCraft drawing, which by the way I had no idea about til they came to get me to go with them to and the first card out that they drew as the winner was MINE! Look what I won!







Oh yes it's a new eCraft! I am so excited to get this machine! It cuts 12X12 pages with no cutting mat required and it even cuts Tim Holtz's grungeboard!

So we got to walk around and check out booths and lots of new products and took some funny pics too!

Ole' (sorry Michelle I couldn't resist)

Aren't we cute

too funny huh


Ahhh and the trip wouldn't be complete without meeting the very talented and cool Tim Holtz

So that's my CHA wrap up for today. All I can tell you is that you're going to absolutely love what lies ahead for Paper Posies kits in the coming months. So tell your friends rthey better sign up quick!

2 comments:

  1. How fun, Shemaine!! You scored with the eCraft! Can't wait to see what you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great pictures Shemaine! And congratulations on the win! What IS that thing?? Looks cool. Glad you had a great time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete