Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHA - Day # 2

WOW, today was another GREAT day at CHA. I thought I had a good time yesterday - but today was a BLAST!

SQUEAL... I got to meet Elizabeth Kartchner IN PERSON! I got to chat with her, get a picture with her and check out her BEAUTIFUL "Dear Lizzy" line she designed for American Crafts!!!! What a treat - she is not only an extremely talented and beautiful person - she is SO NICE!

I just have to tell you - I have one awesome husband. He was such a good sport today. As you can see here, he doned a lovely PINK Making Memories apron - all in the name of winning some prizes. If you got "caught" wearing the pink apron around the show floor, you were eligible for receiving prizes. Let me tell you - it paid off and he won the motherlode prize offered by Making Memories - a SLICE! That's right, a brand new slice! SO EXCITING!!!!!! That was just one of many giveaways he managed to obtain. I think there's something about a man in a pink apron that draws attention... hehehehehe!


On to a few sneaks I managed to get at the show, before the camera battery died. I was so disappointed, but don't worry - I'll get some more tomorrow.

Maya Road has some lovely new flowers this time around:




October Afternoon's Let's Fly A Kite is SO FUN in person! They have 2 new releases this time around. I just ADORE October Afternoon.


Cosmo Cricket has debuted chipboard letters for the first time - I LOVE THEM!!! They're fun and trendy - what do you think?


As always, I love their new lines. Here's one:


Well, that's it for tonight, ladies. It's way past midnight here, but I couldn't go to bed until I'd given you a little peek into my day. Hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

  1. Michele--How exciting! I have a SLICE and love it. I'm really looking forward to the hands-free mat. Love all of your peeks. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is awesome!! Have fun with the slice! Thanks for all the peeks into the new lines! Those Maya Road flowers look sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohoo to you and your hubby! Congrats on the big wins! Love the pictures - love ALL your peaks! It's gonna be another great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow thats so cool of your husband;-)
    thanks for all the pics of the yummie stuff, all of it looks so promising;-)

    ReplyDelete