Monday, November 9, 2009

New Monday challenge hosted by this month's Guest Designer, Amanda Probst!

This week's challenge is brought to us by our fabulous November Guest Designer Amanda Probst!

"My challenge for this week is to create a list of things you're thankful for (this being the month of Thanksgiving and all). I created this layout for my own Lists of Me album that I've been keeping this year. I complete a list each week about random things. This week, it's about things I'm thankful for right now."

Here's Amanda's take on her challenge using the November Paper Posies kit


What an inspiring challenge! I know I can think of alot of things I am really thankful for right now!
We are so pleased to have Amanda designing with us this month! Be sure and check out her amazing artwork in our Design team Gallery and check out her Bio posted here.

For this challenge please use any Paper Posies kits for this week's challenge and upload your creations to the gallery by 11:59PST Sunday, November 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment