Monday, November 30, 2009

Challenge Catch Up - Week of November 30th Challenge

Hello ladies!!! Since we just had Thanksgiving and the holiday season is upon us, I'm feeling like I need to get in the spirit of Christmas. So here's my way of spreading a little cheer: instead of posting a new challenge today, I want to give you the opportunity to have another week to upload your creations to the gallery for this month's challenges and thus MORE opportunities to win a fabulous Paper Posies prize! Look back through all of this month's challenges, pick the ones you haven't done yet, and do them this week!!!! That's right, I'm opening ALL the challenges back up until Sunday, December 6th at 11:59pm PST ! If we get more than a dozen entries, I'll pick TWO winners to receive a prize packet!!!!! :D

Upload your creations to the November 09 Challenge section in the gallery on the Paper Posies message board. If you're not signed up, do so via the website www.paperposies.com. Email me at info@paperposies.com and I'll get you approved for the message board as soon as I receive your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment