Monday, November 16, 2009

3-2-1 Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!

I'm bringing you all this week's challenge! The holidays are upon us. In fact, I hate to admit this but I was surprised to see turkeys in the grocery store last week until I stopped and thought about - duh. Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK! I guess it IS time to buy that turkey and prepare for the Christmas bonanza that follows, huh?!

So, in honor of the upcoming holidays, I'm doing a countdown layout challenge of sorts. A 3-2-1 challenge!

Here's what you need to do:

Use the following on your ONE layout:
THREE - different patterned papers
TWO - different alphabets
ONE - ribbon
(any other items are okay to use too as long as the above items are included)

Also, remember to use a Paper Posies kit. I used the November 09 kit for my sample, but any Paper Posies kit will do. :)

And one more thing - you have until Sunday, November 22nd to load your creation into the PP gallery and link us to it on the challenge thread.

I can't wait to see what you all create! Have fun!

For my layout I used three patterned papers, two alphas and one ribbon - all from the PP Nov. 09 kit:

No comments:

Post a Comment