Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Preorder NOW for the 2010 Mini Calendar class (makes great Christmas gifts!)

I am soooo excited to let you in on something that our very own altered project gal, Shemaine, and I have been working on! We are going to do a 2010 Mini Calendar class to help you get your Christmas "shopping" done early!!!

Here's a sneak peek sample of what we've got coming up (samples from Maya Road):





Isn't it gorgeous?????

So here are the details: Each kit is $12 and you will receive a kit containing a 4x4 Maya Road clear acrylic calendar stand with chipboad pages and a package of Maya Road 2010 calendar rubs. Here's the fun part: When you order your kit(s), you will receive step by step instructions, pictures, and ideas in order to quickly and easily complete your calendar(s). Here's the best part: You get to choose whatever paper, embellishments, etc you want to use, specifically picked out for whoever you're planning on giving it to (may I suggest parents, grandparents, grown children, best friends, and of course one for yourself!). I can ship these with your November kits to save on shipping. Depending on how many you order, I will just charge the shipping difference to put everything in a flatrate box ($3).

Doesn't this sound like FUN???!!!!!! I've already got my list started - I know what ALL the grandparents are getting for Christmas this year. hehehe!

I am going to try to place an order by the beginning of next week so that we can have this class the beginning of November. So PLEASE send me an email at info@paperposies.com and give me your preorder by Sunday, October 11th. You don't need to pay for these now, I will charge you when I send them, but I'd like to get a count so I know how many I should order.

Thanks and I'll look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! And I love the fact that it will come with an acrylic stand! I definitely want to order a kit!
    Carol Meyer

    ReplyDelete