Monday, October 26, 2009

PAINT Challenge - Week of October 26th

Happy Monday, Ladies! I hope this week finds you all ready to participate in yet another FUN Paper Posies challenge!!! I received my inspiration for this weeks challenge while flipping through October's Creating Keepsakes Magazine. I found a layout using PAINT and thought since I'd never tried that before, I'd give it a whirl.

So my challenge to you is to use PAINT on your LO, card, project... Sound like fun?!!!!! I found my paint at Walmart in the crafting section for just 47 cents. So, if you don't have any lying around, there's a good place to try.



Come join us on the message board to participate in the challenge!
Feel free to use ANY Paper Posies kit(s) for this challenge.
Please have your creation(s) posted by 11:59PST Sunday, November 1st.
HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment