Sunday, October 25, 2009

November's Kit and Add On Reveal

It's the day you've all been waiting for - November Kit Reveal Day!!!! I hope that you love it as much as I do! This kit is PERFECT for Fall - with browns, pinks, oranges, a little blue... it's been so fun to work with! I've had my eye (okay, so maybe both eyes - LOL) on this BoBunny line since I first started getting sneaks of it this summer. Mix in a little My Little Yellow Bicycle, Prima, Basic Grey, and wa-lah, here's what we've got:



**We are currently SOLD OUT of our November kits, so if you'd like me to add you to the wait list for December's kit (if you're not a current member), PLEASE email me ASAP (info@paperposies.com). From past experience, December kits go fast!

For this month's add on, I decided a little more Prima and BoBunny just HAD to be had. There's just a few add ons left, so let me know if you want one right away (email me at info@paperposies.com).



Make sure to check out the fantastic Design Team creations using the November kit by going to the website www.paperposies.com, then clicking on the "Idea Gallery" tab. You'll also see work from our talented Guest Designer, Amanda Probst!





No comments:

Post a Comment