Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This Weeks' Challenge: Recycle!

For all of you sitting on pins and needles waiting for the reveal of this weeks' challenge, here it is:

Use something recycled in your creation!

Can you spot the recycled items in my layout? I used packaging from July's kit to create the mat behind my photos and the striped, scalloped edge to the left of the photos. I also used a rootbeer bottle cap to create a place to place the date.

I can't wait to see what you come up with! Please use Paper Posies kit(s) for this challenge and make sure to post your creation to the Summer Fun gallery by midnight on Sunday 8/30. Come join us on the Message Board to participate in this challenge!

HAVE FUN! BE CREATIVE!

(P.S. I apologize for the lack of quality in my photo - we lost the charger to the "new" camera and the replacement has not arrived yet, so I had to use the "old" camera.)






No comments:

Post a Comment