Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meet August's Guest Designer Sharyn Carlson

Hi there! Shemaine here popping by to introduce Paper Posie's August Guest Designer, Sharyn Carlson!

You might remember seeing Sharyn's designs in April when she won a spot as the April Guest Designer. We are thrilled to have her back and asked her to tell us a little bit about her. Here's what she had to say:

Hi, my name is Sharyn Carlson and I live near Milwaukee with my amazing
husband and our dog and two cats. I started scrapbooking 10 years ago, but
really fell in love with it in 2005 when I discovered scrapbooking magazines
and all the great new trends.
Scrapbooking has become a huge part of my life and means so much to me because it gives me the chance to document our memories in a meaningful and creative way. I am a huge fan of Paper Posies and have been subscribing since 2005, so being a guest designer with the awesome Design Team gals is a real honor! Besides scrapbooking, I also love photography, reading novels, trying new restaurants, and working on my new blog: sharyncarlson.typepad.com I hope you enjoy my designs!

Sharyn created this adorable layout with August's kit about her new puppy.



You can see more of Sharyn's designs in our Design Team gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment