Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everybody! It's MaryAnn here with a few more designs to show using the August Paper Posies kit and a reminder about our new weekly challenge.

This was my week to post a challenge, and I enlisted the help of my good friend, Allison Cope. Ally is a sketch artist and agreed to let us use one of her awesome 12x12 sketches for a challenge this week!

Here is the sketch:


Here is the details of the challenge: 8/10/09 weekly challenge

And here is my take on the challenge. I just had to use my scraps from the August PP kit - loved this kit!


I hope you'll all play along - each entry into each weekly challenge will give you a chance to win a Paper Posies Prize package. And you know Michele doesn't skimp on these prizes! ;)

Here are a couple more items I put together using this month's kit.

First, a couple of cards I made for some friends. Super simple - I just used a few punches and some Stickles for a little sparkle. :)


And finally, a layout. I think I almost used a piece of every patterned paper in this kit on this layout! Using strips is a great way to make a fun background AND use up those scraps!


That's it for me. We'd love to have you come by and join in on our weekly challenges and show us what you're doing with your kit!

1 comment: