Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another sneak for you!!

Hi there! Shemaine stopping by to bring you a couple more sneak peeks of September's awesome kit!!! I was thrilled when the kit arrived in my mailbox since I had lots of great un~scrapped photos to use for this month's theme. First since I'm the official altered project gal, I'm showing you a sneak of this month's project.

Ohhh...Ahhh... looks like fun huh! This is one of the benefits of signing up for your Paper Posies kit, each monthly kit comes with a fantastic special project!!

Ok just one more peek for today. Are you getting excited??? I'm excited for you!
Keep and an eye out for the reveal of this fabulous kit and maybe some more peeks this week!

1 comment:

  1. it looks like junebug to me and i cant wait so hurry up with that reveal

    ReplyDelete