Monday, July 27, 2009

PP Challenges!

Hi everyone! It's MaryAnn again. I thought I'd pop in and share a few entries in our recent challenge over at Paper Posies. We had six wonderful entries in our "all about summer" challenge. They were all wonderful and left me remembering why we all love summer so much. I do live in HOT Arizona, so that was quite an undertaking, 'cause at times the heat makes me forget! :)

Here are a few of the fabulous entries:

"Watering the Lawn" by Melanie:




"Biggest Ice Cream" by Benita:


"Go Ahead and Jump" by Barb:


I invite you to come on over and play along. Shemaine posted a new challenge this morning that runs for two weeks. At the end of this challenge we'll put all the participants names in a hat for a chance to win a fabulous Paper Posies Challenge Package!

Also, remember that there are a few past kits available for purchase HERE if you're new to Paper Posies and want to join us in these challenges. Go on, snag one or two - you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment