Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hi everyone, MaryAnn here. :) I thought I'd stop by and show you a few more designs that I did with the July kit. And can I just say how much I looooved the July kit? So much fun to work with!

First up is a layout I did about my brother, his wife and their two cute little girls. The playful Sassafras Lass papers were perfect for this layout about my neices and a visit they paid us while we were in California!



Next is a fun little card I made using the Jenni Bowlin papers from the kit. I used a fun Hero Arts stamp for the greeting.



I hope you all are having a blast this summer creating with this month's kit! We'd love to see what you've been up to with it. Come post your creations in the gallery and stop by on the message board and say hi - you might also find a new challenge or two posted there. ;) And yeah - prizes are involved, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment