Monday, July 20, 2009

Good Morning! Shemaine here stopping by to show you some more artwork with this month's fabulous kit!
I kept it simple with this layout using hand stamped images by Unity Stamp Co., Chatterbox paper, Thickers and the Jenni Bowlin sticker letters. I also added some misc. heart brads.


Next I altered a frame using the Sassafras patterned paper and the border strip as well as a decorative flower by Prima. Hand stamped images are by Unity Stamp Co.

And finally this fun little card.

I have to admit I have a gingham ribbon fetish right now. It just adds that little something extra to your projects. For this card I used the Chips chipboard from our March kit. Michele loads each kit with fabulous items and the greatest part is that you can mix and match them with other kits!
We'd love to see what inspires you this month so be sure to load your creations into the Paper Posies gallery here!
Have a fantastic week!

1 comment: