Wednesday, May 13, 2009

June sneak peek

Did you all get the NL? Oh my...we have so much fun stuff coming in the June kit. Hard to hold it all in! So guess what...I'm sharing the peek with you here on the blog as well.


We will also have another add-on kit that coordinates with our main monthly kit. June's add-on will feature extra paper to supplement your June kit along with:
2 pieces of patterned paper from Scrap Within Reach
2 pieces of patterned paper from We R Memory Keepers
1 sticker book from Pink Paislee (1 page alphas, 1 page of borders, & 1 page of journaling/other accents)
1 yard of We R All Star Foil Lace
1 package of Jenni Bowlin Rhinestone Buttons.

You can get this awesome add-on for just $13.00. Reserve yours early to make sure you get one by emailing me at info@paperposies.com. Just type "JUNE ADD-ON" in the subject line and I'll take care of the rest.

1 comment:

  1. This kit looks fantastic ... I love the colors, especially with Father's Day coming up! I've already reserved my add-on kit!!

    ReplyDelete